Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Based in our Columbia, MD office and reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Senior Human Resources Manager will provide leadership to the HR Department, ensuring full functionality of the team. This position will assist in establishing and implementing HR strategy to support company objectives and ensure legal compliance in all business practices for the entire North American Rohde & Schwarz organization. As a member of a global organization, the Senior HR Manager will be a critical driver in implementing worldwide initiatives at the local level.
Senior Human Resources Manager
- Provide leadership and direction to the North American HR team including responsibility for Benefits, Employee Development, and Recruitment, teams to support the business goals they serve
- Provide input in the design and development of company-wide HR initiatives and programs to ensure they are aligned with business requirements
- Analyze and utilize data relating to performance and retention to identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Responsible for the implementation of company-wide human resources policies, procedures and practices
- Advise management with respect to employee relations and performance management issues.
- Collaborate with Recruitment partners to ensure talent needs are identified, priorities set and talent profiles aligned to business need and growth
- Assist with leadership development and key talent retention efforts
- Partner with HR organization in Munich, Germany to ensure that global initiatives are implemented at the local level.
- BA/BS degree. Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years in Human Resources with 5+ years in a leadership position
- PHR/SPHR preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading others, setting vision/direction and partnership with relevant stakeholders throughout the organization
- Demonstrated knowledge of the HR discipline, practices, processes
- Demonstrated experience managing, developing direct reports/employees and fostering an inclusive environment
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing project plans, identifying stakeholders, preparing communications collateral, identifying milestones
- Demonstrated experience developing and measuring HR KPI’s
- Demonstrated knowledge in immigration laws and requirements
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Knowledge of various HR systems including ADP, SAP, Success Factors, and Cornerstone
- Experience in a high-tech, global environment highly preferred
- The ability to travel up to 25% with some international travel
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50602119-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.