Rohde & Schwarz, a global Test and Measurement and Communications company is looking for a Product Line Service Supervisor for our Columbia, MD facility. Leads the calibration and repair service team for Rohde & Schwarz state of the art Spectrum Analyzers and Network Analyzers product lines. Responsible for the smooth flow of work through the service center, meeting quality and turn-around time expectations, and advance preparation for new technology and service volume as Rohde & Schwarz continues extraordinary growth in providing test and measurement solutions to North America.
Join our subsidiary R&S USA, Inc. in Columbia (MD) (USA) at the earliest possible date as
Product Line Supervisor
- Develops and leads a service team to achieve best in class operating metrics by building a strong team, and working cross functionally to enhance performance. Continuously improves processes and capabilities as measured by key process indicators of service quality and timeliness.
- Work with the Rohde & Schwarz product development and marketing teams to ensure the service center is prepared for new products and product options as well as for expected service volume.
- Provide quality information to Rohde & Schwarz development teams for the enhancement of product performance.
- Maintain favorable working relationships with employees through open communication, visibility, and involvement to promote a positive working environment that maximizes safety, employee engagement, productivity, and efficiency.
- Continually analyze, identify and set expectations to motivate the team and to achieve objectives and goals through providing feedback and recognition.
- Lead, promote, and facilitate continuous improvement activities while using problem solving and lean tools to drive change. Drive the use of best production practices such as lean manufacturing, visual management, and 5S.
- Technical or business degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to comprehend and apply technical documentation
- Experience in team leadership and in responsibility for customer relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in Lean, Six Sigma, and 5S a plus
- Familiarity with SAP a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50595598-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.