Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Our plant in Memmingen is responsible for producing electronic assemblies, microwave equipment, and the final production, final testing and delivery of most Rohde & Schwarz products. However, customers outside the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies can also call on the plant´s extensive know-how.
Join our plant !Company! in !City! (!Country!) at the earliest possible date as
Service Engineer (m/f)
- Performing technical service on T&M instruments and systems
- Planning, selecting and adjusting measurement procedures and setups for customer-specific requirements
- Testing existing test instructions and developing new ones as well as creating the required test documents
- Evaluating calibration results with regards to metrological aspects and providing input to/collaborating with our metrology department
- Participating in product developments
- Conducting service trainings (internal/external)
- Preparing process documentation and statistics
- Analyzing and supporting users with customer application problems for a wide range of T&M equipment
- University degree in electrical engineering with relevant majors (e.g. communications engineering)
- Extensive experience with electronic T&M equipment, preferably for the high to extremely high frequency range
- Knowledge of common measurement methods for calibrating electronic T&M equipment
- Exceptional flexibility and independent, solution-oriented approach to work
- Outstanding communicative skills and strong customer orientation
- Self-confident manner as well as dedicated team player
- High degree of commitment, motivation and enthusiasm to bring about change
- Solid knowledge of MS Office as well as experience with SAP
- Basic command of spoken and written German
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply preferably online at Rohde & Schwarz Messgerätebau GmbH, Sarah Schumann, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MEM-50577874-004. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 8331 1081 730 or per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.