Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a Service Technician in our Columbia, Maryland facility. This person will perform customer support activities involving the calibration, modification and repair of equipment and test systems.
RF Service Technician
- Follows established policies and procedures in conducting on-site or in-house installation, repair and calibration of equipment to ensure proper working order.
- Isolates equipment malfunctions and takes corrective action.
- Trains customer personnel and possible OEM dealers in equipment operation and maintenance responsibilities.
- Represents the company in a customer support role and is responsible for customer’s satisfaction with equipment and servicing.
- Prepares daily logs and report of work performed. Assigned projects are moderately complex, requiring some independent action.
- Communications skills must be adequate to interface effectively with customers.
- BSEET or equivalent Technical degree or four years equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 helpful but not required.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Overtime required
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50568917-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.