Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world
market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology,
radio communications and digital television.
Rohde & Schwarz, a global Test and Measurement and Communications company is looking for a Service Expeditor in our Columbia, MD facility. Acts as the central focus within the service team with respect to scheduling, communication of status, completion and delivery of all service orders. Actively works to eliminate any constraint delaying order deliveries. Works with the technical team supervisors to prioritize service orders in the most proficient manner to satisfy specific requests or needs of our customers.
- Monitoring daily workload queues to identify jobs at risk of missing or already missed the initial delivery date.
- Works with the appropriate technical team to identify the cause of the delay and then with cross-functional groups both in the US and in Germany to eliminate any constraint.
- Keeps service and sales management as well as account managers up to date on order status that could have an impact on customer satisfaction.
- Works with both the local inventory team and the team in Germany to expedite part requirements delaying jobs.
- Manages all post order aspects of demo sales orders and works with all required teams to remove constraints and ensure on-time KPI targets are met.
- Keeps all stakeholders informed of the status of jobs and delivery delays.
- Recognizes, investigates and resolves service order delivery issues and communicates status and corrective actions to management team.
- College degree in Business Administration or equivalent customer service experience.
- High energy person with a ‘Go-Getter’ attitude
- Familiarity with SAP and/or Lotus Notes a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50602620-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.