Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Our plant in Memmingen is responsible for producing electronic assemblies, microwave equipment, and the final production, final testing and delivery of most Rohde & Schwarz products. However, customers outside the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies can also call on the plant´s extensive know-how.
Join our plant Rohde & Schwarz Messgerätebau GmbH in Memmingen (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Over the air (OTA) test systems integration
- Integrating system software and hardware and system components into OTA test systems
- Responsibility for the commissioning, calibration and the respective final tests of systems and system components including PCs up to the delivery phase
- Performing customer acceptance and trainings at the Memmingen plant as well as worldwide, and supporting customers on site in English
- Developing solutions to ensure acceptance and cooperation with customers on site
- Organizing project handling and delivery processing with regard to delivery date, location, travel and transport
- Clarifying the technical aspects of customer orders for completeness and technical accuracy together with technical sales, the development lab and the external supplier
- University degree in electrical engineering or comparable field, alternatively a technician with focus on electrical engineering and/or RF engineering with several years of professional work experience
- Know-how in EMC/OTA measurements
- Understanding of mechanical and electronic relationships and processes
- Customer-oriented, flexible, self-directed and goal-oriented approach to work
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Team player and resilient
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills in German and English
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply preferably online at Rohde & Schwarz Messgerätebau GmbH, Sarah Schumann, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MEM-50564326-004. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 8331 1081 115 or per e-mail: email@example.com.