Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Rohde & Schwarz, a global Test and Measurement Communications company has an opening on the Inventory team in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting fulltime opportunity to be a part of a highly energized and fast paced team that delivers timely, accurate and professional customer support. Candidate should be detail oriented, have strong analytical skills and a desire to exceed customers’ expectations. This position provides an excellent opportunity to learn customer service and inventory management skills.
Customer Service Representative - Inventory
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of department policies, service processes and product offerings
- Accurately respond to customer inquiries by researching and utilizing company tools and resources
- Process quotes, orders and customer purchase orders. Respond to inquiries about the status of orders
- Troubleshoot orders and follow-up with customers about order status
- Conduct cycle counts and root cause any discrepancies
- Process incoming inventory, part reservations and defective parts
- Place inventory orders with suppliers and follow up on previous orders
- Coordinate with customers, technical staff and management to resolve issues with quotes, orders and parts processing
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business processes and collaborate with team on continual improvement initiatives
- Document processes and work instructions
- Must be self-motivated with a reputation for getting things done. The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. Must demonstrate integrity and accountability
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with keen attention to detail. Have an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated passion for providing excellent customer service
- AA/AS degree or equivalent work experience
- KISS or similar CRM software experience a plus
- SAP or similar ERP software experience a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50600191-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.