Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Strategic planning manager (m/f)
for power measurement instruments
- Creating market analysis material that takes into account customer needs and the competitive environment
- Identifying opportunities in markets currently not targeted
- Developing product concepts and roadmaps across the entire portfolio in close collaboration with the R&D teams and product managers
- Supporting product definition and defining key functionalities based on target applications
- Establishing strategic customer relations for proofing the customer acceptance in the main markets
- Designing and implementing targeted communication material that serves customers, sales partners as well as the direct sales force
- Strategizing and executing market introductions in close collaboration with the product management team
- University degree in electrical engineering or comparable field of studies
- Qualified professional experience in sales as account management or field application engineer (m/f)
- Profound knowledge of power measurement instruments such as power supplies and sources, source measurement units, meters and electronic loads as well as their applications
- Experience with using and defining products to source, measure, connect, control and communicate direct current or pulsed electrical signals
- Strong communication and networking skills as well as experience in global marketplaces
- Willingness to travel extensively worldwide
- Solid command of written and spoken and English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Bettina Bauer, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50570493-001. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.