Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
The Collaboration Engagement Specialist is a critical component in developing, fostering and championing collaboration on a global scale throughout the entire Rohde & Schwarz employee ecosystem. This position can be based anywhere within the United States. Ideally, this person will be located fairly close to a major airport hub.
Collaboration Engagement Specialist
- Support our company’s strategic global initiatives by driving improved and increased global collaboration at all levels and functions.
- Be a strong advocate for change as we shift toward new ways of working - primarily by driving user engagement on the SAP Jam, SAP Document Center, and other SAP platforms.
- Conduct training, both in-person and remotely, large and small groups, of users with all levels of proficiency.
- Strongly advocate for increased collaboration by showing our users how they can use our IT tools to reach intended audiences, access needed information, and structure content in the most efficient way.
- Build critical mass of support around the adoption and use of SAP Jam by embedding in the user community and providing constant facilitation.
- Support users through primarily active methods: presence on internal collaboration platforms, pivotal user engagement events, online presence, blogging, custom/timely content creation, use case creation, success stories, live presentations, and other forms of internal marketing and communication.
- Drive user uptake by closely monitoring sources of user frustration to remove obstacles in real time.
- Understand the roadmap of future feature releases
- Experiences in driving change at an organization through positive attitude, influence, and engagement.
- Has deep experiences with a major enterprise collaboration network platform.
- Self-starter who can work with a minimum of daily direction and is comfortable balancing the needs of incoming requests with the more proactive and strategic objectives of the job.
- Be able to demonstrate competency in problem solving, written and spoken communication, and an ability to influence others.
- Passion for being on the cutting edge of change and has the stamina to remain focused in the face of resistance.
- Work tenaciously towards our objectives while remaining empathetic toward the needs of our users whilst being sensitive to local cultural norms and customs.
- Approach problems with creativity and innovation.
- Connects easily with others and seeks team inclusion in success.
- Ability to travel up t0 70% - internationally and domestically.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50586052-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.