As part of the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies, Rohde & Schwarz USA is bringing innovative testing and communication solutions to U.S. customers serving the wireless communications, automotive, EMC, industrial design, broadcast, network monitoring and test, and A&D markets.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Contracts Administrator to work at our North American headquarters in Columbia, Maryland reporting to the Vice President of Operations. This position, while assisting and mentoring others within the contracts department will be responsible for the bidding, negotiating, drafting, organizing, and maintenance of contract and agreement templates related to the sales of Rohde & Schwarz solutions without compromising compliance with corporate guidelines. You will be actively advising senior leadership and will work with and provide guidance to personnel in all departments both in the U.S. and abroad.
Senior Contracts Administrator
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and manages contracts to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and contract requirements, using sound ethical business practices and judgement.
- Leads major proposal efforts from a contracts perspective in close coordination with the Program Management office.
- Prepares and coordinates business correspondence with customers and vendors to ensure timely program schedule performance.
- Maintains accurate and complete contract files
- Advises senior leadership of contractual rights, risks, and obligations
- Reviews, drafts, and maintains corporate contract and agreement templates
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 or more years of demonstrated contracts management experience
- Excellent contract drafting skills and demonstrated experience in contract administration.
- Sound understanding of commercial contracts, business agreements, and general business practices.
- Ability to make sound business judgments, handle multiple contractual activities & meet critical deadlines.
- High integrity with strong business acumen, problem solving abilities, and good judgment.
- Ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- Excellent written & oral communication, and analytical skills. Ability to work well in a team environment and independently.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- U.S. Person as defined in the ITAR is required as this position may handle export controlled technical data or items.
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
- Preferred - MBA, J.D. or NCMA Certification, experience with FAR/DFAR, & U.S. export regs.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50578999-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.