Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are currently looking for an OTA Support Application Engineer in the Dallas, Texas area to handle after sale customer support of R&S’s Over the Air (OTA) Solutions for antenna, cellular and non-cellular testing.
OTA Support Application Engineer
- Provide front-line support to customers who have purchased R&S system solutions for Over the Air (OTA) performance, certification, and antenna test applications
- Understand customer application needs and test plan requirements in order to optimize and maximize usage of solutions purchased from R&S
- Deliver training to customers upon initial delivery of R&S systems, and follow-on training as customer needs and staff evolve over time
- Work closely with OTA pre-sales AE specialists and product development & marketing teams to deliver feedback on customer experience, implementation issues, and future testing requirements
- Ensure customer satisfaction through all above activities and timely resolution of specific implementation issues, including escalation and managing internal support resources as required
- BSEE (or equivalent) with at least 10 years of experience in RF/Microwave test and/or design
- Deep working knowledge of Vector Network Analyzers and Base Station Emulators as used for antenna and mobile device test applications, including anechoic chambers and measurement system software
- Understanding of 5G standards & mm-Wave theory, with specific emphasis on the test methodologies defined for CTIA / 3GPP OTA performance testing, and RF transceiver measurements for 3GPP / 3GPP2 / IEEE 802.xx
- Experience with relevant R&S test solutions is a plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Deep problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Customer facing experience in a highly competitive sales environment
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to travel extensively within the US with occasional international travel
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-DAL-50576461-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.