Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for high performing self-starter with a sold and demonstrated track record of A&D sales and business development leadership. Ideally, the person will reside in the West Coast.
Business Development Manager - Aerospace & Defense
- A&D Market Expertise/Intelligence - As an A&D Market Leader, you will serve as primary point of contact for sales and division engineering regarding market trends, market share, project status and next steps necessary to maximize our penetration into targeted A&D markets, RADAR/EW, Satellite, MILCOM, Avionics/Navigation/Guidance and military ATE. In this role, you will be the “eyes and ears” for the company gathering market intelligence on all potential opportunities.
- A&D Prime Contractor Strategy -Act as focal point for growing market share at critical prime accounts including Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Boeing, etc.
- A&D Product and Application Knowledge - Provide input and feedback to Product Marketing, R&D, and Service regarding product application needs and competitive positioning for the A&D market.
- Team Leadership Skills -Own accountability for A&D initiatives that require the cooperation of key sales personnel from multiple teams, and therefore necessary to build a strong personal leadership brand for accomplishing your goals. Share market insight, success stories, and application knowledge to the company.
- Negotiations and Customer Support - Negotiate and respond to customer’s RFP’S by working with product marketing, sales, contracts and other functional groups to generate new business opportunities.
- BSEE (or equivalent) with strong RF/uW test equipment background preferred
- The ability and willingness to travel (up to 50%).
- U.S Citizenship required
Apply via E-Mail
Please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-IRV-50575521-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.