Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for an Order Management Supervisor for our Flower Mound, TX facility. Rohde & Schwarz has implemented a comprehensive SAP ERP, SAP CRM (C4C), and custom Configure Price Quote (CPQ) tool chain. This role requires both management of day-to-day team performance and driving change in systems and processes to achieve best in class performance.
Order Management Supervisor
- Lead key order management team to best in class performance
- Identify, architect, and implement productivity and quality programs
- Drive business process design and IT solutions to enhance key metrics including customer experience
- Enhance LEAN culture through successful rollout of pragmatic LEAN tools
- First level support and training for ERP (SAP), CRM, and productivity tools
- Organize and facilitate team meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or Equivalent
- Strong grasp of accounting, purchasing and logistics concepts
- 5-7 years experience in order management, process design, accounting, or supply chain role
- Experience managing teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Preferred: SAP or other ERP experience
- Preferred: Experience with Process Design, Logistics, Lean principles
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-DAL-50561169-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.