Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Based in our North American headquarters office in Columbia, MD, the Accounts Receivable Supervisor will have the opportunity to work in a highly stable, very successful and privately-held global organization.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- This role requires both management of day-to-day team performance and driving change in systems and processes to achieve best in class performance.
- Supervise, solve problems and answer questions coming from team regarding daily receivable billings & collections and vendor invoice processing and payments.
- First level support and training for SAP ERP and productivity tools.
- Establish, monitor, analyze and provide timely and accurate reporting on key performance indicators and support their achievement.
- Develop and monitor trend analysis on process flow, performance and process improvement.
- Create and maintain work instructions and training materials.
- Contribute toward team development.
- Identify, architect, and implement productivity and quality improvement programs.
- Initiate business process design and IT solutions to enhance key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and contribute toward month end closing procedures.
- Organize and facilitate team meetings.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Enhance LEAN culture through successful rollout of pragmatic LEAN tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or similar.
- 5+ years of professional and related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- SAP or other ERP experience desirable.
- Experience supervising staff.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50580401-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.