Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communication professional to be based in Beaverton, OR. He/she will join an established and professional team of marketers responsible for developing and managing strategic outbound communication campaigns and B2B demand generation & nurture programs. The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a hi-tech, B2B environment with deadlines and budget-governed projects. In addition to excellent organizational and analytical skills, this person is detail orientated and will have hands-on experience of managing budgets and cross-media projects with a focus on marketing automation and content marketing.
MarCom Program Manager
- Develop, create, implement and manage strategic outbound and demand generation programs across diverse communication channels including email nurture, social media, online and customer events
- Track, analyze and manage budget-governed projects using SAP
- Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies and vendors
- Collect, analyze and report metrics including program effectiveness, lead generation and ROI to identify and recommend future programs
- 4+ years of experience of designing and implementing successful B2B content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field. or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and expertise of marketing automation systems (Marketo experience preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with technology platforms including: Marketo, HTML, Adobe creative platform (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), Google Analytics, Webtrends,
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent English writing skills
- Previous experience of working in a small, creative team on multifunctional promotion programs in a technical environment an advantage
- Willing to travel up to 15%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-PDX-50569404-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.