Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in Fleet (United Kingdom) at the earliest possible date as
Technical Services Engineer
- As a Technical Service Engineer your role will require you to diagnose, repair, test and calibrate the company's vast range of test and measurement equipment such as RF and microwave spectrum analysers and signal generators to name a few
- You would need to utilise your electrical and electronic skills on a daily basis whilst adhering to the company's high standards
- This role would require you to be based in Fleet, Hampshire
- The successful candidate should have some experience repairing and calibrating test equipment, although training will be given
- Strong electrical and electronic skills as standards are high within this organisation
- The ideal candidate would have also achieved a recognised electrical/electronic qualification such as a HNC or above
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent diagnostic skills are vital to work within this already established Team
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz Services Ltd., Suzanne Archer, Ref. number: GB-LON-50499698-000, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call: +44 1252818810.