Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Monitoring and Network Testing Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Project Manager (m/f)
- Take responsibility for successful project execution taking into account cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction and company processes & standards
- Take ownership for your project and act as single point of contact for all parties involved (internal & external) in the execution of the project
- Take full ownership of the commercial processing of the project
- Represent the company Rohde & Schwarz in front of the customer
- Lead the project team in a matrix organization (project staff is part-time/full time seconded to the project from different departments & entities of the company for the duration of the project)
- Report project status regularly to management
- Share and distribute information within the project team
- Manage subcontractors, partners and members of a consortium
- Support sales team generating proposals
- University degree in Engineering; preferably major in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent
- experience of project management , preferably in an international environment
- Experience in large scale IT infrastructure projects
- Profound knowledge of project- and multi-project management methods and tools, PMP - PMI certification or equivalent beneficial
- Profound knowledge of contract management, international delivery transactions and letters of credit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly flexible and resistant to stress, analytical and synthesis abilities
- Experience with governmental customers and “V-model XT” is beneficial
- Highly customer and goal oriented, fluent English and German (additional languages beneficial), willingness to travel
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Bettina Hieke, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50511177-000. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.