Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Join our subsidiary R&S USA, Inc. in Columbia (MD) (USA) at the earliest possible date as
Management Reporting Lead
- Create components and review monthly management reporting and annual financial statement packages to ensure compliance with R&S corporate polices and German GAAP
- Liaise with the business to architect SAP CO cost center and profit center assessment cycles reports.
- Work closely with the global consolidation team, local controller and assistant controller to improve the controlling responsibilities of the group including the design and implementation of internal controls over financial reporting
- Work closely with the business and information systems team to enhance reporting capabilities and increase automation by integration of financial reporting into SAP.
- Compare and analyze affiliate offices' actual results to the current forecast and prior year results; provide commentary on unusual trends and significant variances
- Compile and maintain documentation of procedures for R&S accounting policies and reporting guidelines
- Identify opportunities to improve processes; make recommendations on change and lead implementation in coordination with corporate IT, IS and finance teams
- Prepare and present ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required, CPA/MBA is a plus
- 8+ years of accounting-related work experience, including US GAAP accounting, consolidation of financial data, management and financial reporting
- ERP experience with SAP CO module a strong plus.
- Previous experience in a multi- currency environment where foreign operations represent a significant portion of the consolidated results
- Sound technical knowledge of US GAAP, and other GAAP is a plus
- Experience with the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Operational accounting experience including the recording of transactions for statutory, US GAAP and management reporting
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50554663-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.