Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in Chemnitz (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Director (m/w) R&D embedded oscilloscope software
- Technical and personnel management of the embedded oscilloscope software R&D lab
- Planning and results-oriented steering of software R&D activities
- Management and monitoring of R&D projects in terms of costs and deadlines
- Designing and coordinating the software architecture, from hardware control to device operation
- Assisting with the selection of development tools
- Close cooperation with offices and subsidiaries at other locations and willingness to travel there
- Leading, motivating and organizing specific training for your staff to qualify them for their tasks
- University degree in a technical field (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, physics or communications engineering) or similar qualifications
- Many years of experience in developing embedded software (ideally in areas such as operating systems, software control of hardware components, postprocessing, databases or user interfaces) using associated development tools
- Skills in the secure use of object-oriented programming languages and qualified experience in software development
- Exceptional knowledge of the competitive environment and the areas in which oscilloscopes are used
- Committed team player with proactive approach and strong work ethic
- Self-confident manner, communicative strength and assertiveness
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in negotiation scenarios
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Mario-Georg Horski, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-CHE-50441249-010. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.