Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We have an opening on the Service Contracts team in our Columbia, MD office. This is an exciting fulltime opportunity to be a part of a highly energized and fast-paced team responsible for sale, management and renewal of service contracts. Candidate should have strong analytical and critical thinking skills necessary to understand complex business processes and essential for successful problem solving. This position reports to the Service Product Manager and provides an excellent opportunity to learn and continuously improve a variety of business processes.
Service Contracts Administrator
- Act as the primary point of contact for the customer for depot, onsite and system service contracts
- Manage multiple service contract leads simultaneously. Responsible for lead management (qualification, tracking, follow-ups), product configuration, quotation and contract creation utilizing our databases and sales tools
- Identify customer requirements and priorities and coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of customer deliverables
- Utilize analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business processes and collaborate with team on continual improvement initiatives
- Document processes and work instructions
- Meet key performance indicator (KPI) objectives relevant to the contract sales program
- Proven demonstration of self-motivation, organization, customer management and effective communication. Upbeat and enthusiastic attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and an aptitude for business data analytics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Highly adaptable, resilient and view change as an opportunity
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability and have the ability to work on a team.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, with a demonstrated passion for excellence for customer satisfaction
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- KISS or similar CRM software experience a plus
- SAP or similar ERP software experience a plus
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50530271-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.