Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Support Engineer for our Monitoring and Network Testing Division. This individual would ideally be located near our US Headquarters in Columbia, MD and will be responsible for providing technical expertise and proposal development.
Pre-Sales Support Engineer
- Work with Sales and System Engineering team to understand customer requirements
- Work with the Product Division in Munich, Germany to develop technical solution concepts and proposals
- Develop customer and application specific material to present our solutions
- Pre/Post-sales support, including quote development, order tracking, company internal project management support
- Establish effective working relationships with the sales and program teams in bringing opportunities to closure.
- Work independently, within team environment to achieve business objectives
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of RF/uW
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Ability to analyze and shape customer requirements that emphasize the value of Rohde & Schwarz solutions
- Ability to work within a multi-cultural team environment.
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Total travel is ~50%
- Fluency in German is an asset
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50543281-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.