Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications.
SAP Specialist supports and optimizes the Financial (FI) and Controlling (CO) SAP Business Processes, implements technology to enhance and/or streamline such processes ensuring quality and delivery of technology business solutions and acts as a Project Manager for small to mid-sized SAP Projects for the SAP ERP Platform. The SAP Specialist will work as a member of a team to integrate designs into the overall client strategy.
SAP Specialist - FI & CO Modules
- Performs the role of Project Manager for the small to mid-sized SAP ERP projects, utilizing the Munich based SAP team for functional and technical development and basis and security support.
- Acts as Demand Manager for the Americas Region to collect and submit regional business process enhancement requests to Corporate IT Governance process for approval and prioritization.
- Works with Corporate IT in Munich, Germany to analyze and understand business requirements, build functional/technical design documentation, prototype solutions, configure SAP, perform integration testing, train, cut over, and ultimately deliver SAP solutions that meet or exceed business requirements and enterprise quality standards.
- Accountable for end-to-end documentation, including end to end SAP functional documentation, solution design specifications, data mapping, and unit and integration test plans.
- Supports, maintains, and optimizes SAP transactional solutions.
- Support SAP business processes for implemented modules. Act as next level resource for SAP Business Users.
- Supports, maintains, and optimizes SAP Master Data for subject matter area.
- Designs security roles and responsibilities, coordinates and validates security configuration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology, Business, or other pertinent area of study, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in SAP implementations with focus on FI & CO Module Areas
- Expertise in SAP Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects reporting and analytics for FI & CO Module Areas
- Minimum of 3 years SAP experience
- Preferred - SAP Certification, PMI Certified Project Manager
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50536047-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.