Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Sales, Services and Marketing & Legal Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Transaction Lawyer (m/f)
for Latin America
- Provide qualified legal and commercial support as well as advice to the Managing Director, Board Members and Business Partners
- Act as Transaction Lawyer for Latin America
- Review customer terms and conditions, tenders and contracts and advise on risks, cost drivers and propose acceptable contractual and commercial positions
- Conduct and support face to face negotiations with customers to achieve the best position for the business
- Draft, review, manage & maintain commercial and contractual arrangements (e.g. sales contracts, teaming agreements, collaborative arrangements, licence agreements, NDAs, Framework Agreements etc)
- Liaise with projects and technical staff to ensure contracts accurately reflect the scope of work
- Claim Management
- Advanced degrees in German law (1st and 2nd state examination) or spanish law or latin american law
- 3-5 years working experience minimum
- Demonstrable contracts negotiation skills with successful experience of operating in an international environment as a Transaction Lawyer
- Experience of bidding to and managing contracts for Latin America
- Experience in Electronics, Aerospace & Defense and Automotive Industries
- Robust stance with external parties where required to promote and defend the business´s commercial position
- Ability to explain complex terms and conditions in such a way that internal stakeholders understand the company´s obligations
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written skills
- Strong willingness to travel
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art benefits. We offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz International GmbH, Andre Preis, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50509191-000. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: 089 4129 13801.