Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Working Student (m/f)
Software Development for EMC Measurement Applications
- Assisting with the development of our software for emission and susceptibility (Electro Magnetic Compatibility) testing
- Programming of business logic or UI layer components for test automation (e.g. measurement instrument drivers, test parameter editors, measurement algorithms, measurement data post processing, measurement reporting generation)
- Preparing proof-of-concept applications for future developments
- Evaluating new software components
- Software test automation (GUI)
- Currently studying electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or similar discipline
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (C#)
- Skills in developing user interface applications in WPF
- Initial experience in working in the Visual Studio .NET programming environment
- Proficiency in programming data interfaces (LAN, CAN, RS232, VISA)
- Dedicated, independent and careful approach to work and active team player
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Simone Heinrich, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50521971-001. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.