Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communication professional to be based in either Columbia, Maryland or Beaverton, OR. He/she will join an established and professional team of marketers responsible for developing and managing strategic outbound communication campaigns and B2B demand generation & nurture programs.
The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a hi-tech, B2B environment with deadlines and budget-governed projects. In addition to excellent organizational and analytical skills, this person will have demonstrated the ability to manage budgets and cross-media projects with a focus on marketing automation and content marketing.
MarCom Program Manager
- Develop, create, implement and manage strategic outbound and demand generation programs across diverse communication channels including email nurture, social media, online and customer events
- Track, analyze and manage budget-governed projects using SAP
- Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies and vendors
- Collect, analyze and report metrics including program effectiveness, lead generation and ROI to identify and recommend future programs
- 4+ years of experience of designing and implementing successful B2B content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field. or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing automation systems (Marketo or similar)
- Knowledge and experience with technology platforms including: Marketo (or similar), SAP CRM, Adobe creative platform, Google Analytics,
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Previous experience of working in a small, creative team on multifunctional promotion programs in a technical environment an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50530152-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.