Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
As a subsidiary within the Rohde & Schwarz group of companies, Rohde & Schwarz INRADIOS GmbH adds satellite monitoring hardware and software solutions to the Monitoring and Network Testing Division’s portfolio. In addition to system consulting, the company’s fields of expertise include algorithmics and signal processing.
Join our subsidiary INRADIOS integrated radio solutions GmbH in Dresden (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
- Implementation of algorithms and receiver techniques of SATCOM modems
- Analyzing use cases and functional requirements together with product marketing and customers
- Adaptation/administration of Linux kernels
- Algorithm implementation in C/C++ (controller code, digital signal processing, FEC)
- Implementation of device remote access function (for Web-GUI interfacing)
- Cooperation with distributed software development teams in Dresden, Munich and other sites
- University degree in (technical) computer science, electrical engineering or comparable field of studies
- Experience in object-oriented software development
- Experience in object-oriented analysis, architecture and design methods
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows .NET / WPF and the C# and C++ programming languages
- Profound knowledge of Linux, C, C++, Java (selection)
- Profound understanding of micro controllers and embedded systems
- Knowledge of typical interfaces (UART, I2C, SPI)
- Basic skills of GUI programming and Java are a plus
- Knowledge of GIT, automatic build systems (e.g. Jenkins)
- Understanding of embedded systems with strong focus on wireless communications
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. INRADIOS integrated Radio Solutions GmbH, Ref. number: DE-DRE-50511056-001, e-mail: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call: +49 351 3409070.