Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
As our Application Engineer based in southeast Michigan, you will be supporting the sales and marketing channel, demonstrating products, providing training and application support to our wide ranging customer base in the Central region.
- Technical support for RF and microwave Test and Measurement instruments
- Support and consulting of customer test plan implementation and development
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Provide technical feedback to product line
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Customer Training and seminars
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Experience working with test equipment including spectrum analyzers, signal generators, vector network analyzers.
- Background in and/or knowledge of mobile communications systems including cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), Bluetooth and WLAN technologies.
- Background in and/or knowledge of the Automotive Industry and emerging technologies -V2V communications, Automotive Radar, etc.
- Experience working with RF and Microwave Test sets
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic, motivated, and persistent with strong customer interface skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- LabView and Matlab experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% within the region and occasional international travel
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-CHI-50522165-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.