Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
As the Sales Support Specialist reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will be the critical interface between the remote office/customer facing sales team and various back office functional groups. The sales team communicates regularly with the back office teams via email and database entries, however, time critical actions will require direct intervention by the Sales Support Specialist. This position is based in our Columbia, MD North America headquarters office.
Sales Support Specialist
- Operational and logistical issues, quoting and price approvals, order management and fulfillment, contractual issues, securing and coordinating demo equipment and customer service issues
- Data mining within our CRM (SAP Hybris Sales Cloud and SAP JAM Collaboration for Sales) and ERP (SAP) systems
- Managing critical delivery dates and time critical activities
- Scheduling and coordinating periodic activities such as Regional Sales Meetings both virtual and face to face
- Coordinating customer seminars and small (table top) trade shows, including organizing presentational material, and assisting/monitoring follow-up customer activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional administration experience, preferably in a high tech sales environment
- Proven track record providing support and customer service for a remote and geographically dispersed workforce.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Detailed oriented to an extreme
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint. Experience with CRM tools and SAP a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50518874-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.