Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Secure Communications Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Director of Projects (m/f)
- Leading the project management group in the navy market segment
- Implementing complex national and international customer projects through their organizational units with regard to deadlines, costs, quality and customer satisfaction
- Performing internal and external customer acceptance tests as a general contractor, putting the systems into operation at the customer's facilities and conducting final acceptance tests
- Coordinating preparation and implementation of service concepts with customers in collaboration with internal technical departments
- Representing the company in all outside matters
- Advising, managing and supporting all of the project members
- Ensuring effective information management
- Providing active support in preparing and developing quotations
- University degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering or a comparable course of study
- Solid work experience in complex project business
- Extensive experience in the navy environment
- Management experience and the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Entrepreneurial approach to work as well as exceptional negotiating skills
- Self-confident, diplomatic manner, assertive personality and excellent communicative skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in negotiation scenarios
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Juliane Reimann, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50505498-005. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.