Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
As one of our Sales Specialists, you will be part of a customer-focused team dedicated to maximizing sales through the development of new business and working closely with our existing customers utilizing a solutions-based sales approach. Products include software, receivers, direction finders, antennas, and data recorders. We are currently hiring a Sales Specialist with Nationwide responsibility.
Sales Specialist - Spectrum Management & Signal Intelligence
- Sell our Spectrum Management, Direction Finding, and Signal Intelligence solutions to Aerospace and Defense Primes, DOD, and commercial customers
- Create new business opportunities while expanding Rohde & Schwarz brand awareness in the Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) community through excellence in servicing and supporting the customer base
- Effectively demonstrate and communicate how Rohde & Schwarz products can best solve the customer’s measurement/application problem
- Grow R&S market share - develop and manage sales funnel/ forecast as part of the sales process
- Provide input and feedback to Product Marketing, R&D, and Service regarding product and application needs
- BSEE (or equivalent).
- Strong RF/uW test equipment background preferred
- Experience selling ISR solutions preferred
- The ideal candidates will have a passion for selling, an intense focus on customer service, and an overwhelming desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Overall travel requirements are 60%.
- Must be a United States Citizen
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50506348-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.