Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer for their sales team. The candidate will work with key customers to support our Radio Location and Monitoring products.
Systems Engineer - Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Operating Rohde & Schwarz receivers and instruments used for Spectrum Monitoring, Direction Finding, and Signal Intelligence.
- Operating Rohde & Schwarz software applications for Radio Location and Monitoring; ARGUS and RAMON.
- Develop configurations, system proposals, integration concepts for specific customer requirements.
- Work with RSNA System Service Center to integrate and test systems at our Flower Mound, TX integration facility.
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Provide technical feedback to product line
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Customer Training and seminars
- Work independently, within team environment, and with customers to achieve business objectives.
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- >10 years work experience
- Strong RF/uW test equipment background preferred
- Experience using and supporting ISR solutions
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Overall travel requirements are 60%.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-DAL-50506344-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.