Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Portfolio Planning Manager (m/f)
- Maintaining strong collaboration between product planners and product managers in the different product divisions
- Defining successful Value Instruments portfolio roadmaps within each product category in collaboration with subdivisions
- Coordinating, inspiring and connecting cross-divisional projects up to the creation of new measurement capabilities for the market
- Prioritizing roadmap creation across product lines with engineering, product planners and product managers for key business results
- Developing a model on how portfolio planning works for Value Instruments and creating market models that articulate business-, market- and measurement-opportunities
- Optimizing work-flows between product- and subdivision planners
- Planning worldwide customer- and partner-feedback meetings for product feedback, training, market insight, etc.
- University degree in electrical engineering or equivalent course of studies
- Extensive experience in product planning methodologies and in program-, project- and product management in an international environment
- More than five years of management experience with VOC methodologies, market segmentation, integration of customer and lab requirements for prioritized business decisions, roadmap planning and risk management
- Leadership experience in relationship-driven matrixed environments
- Experience in effective time management and strategic project responsibilities in a cross-cultural environment
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels, e.g. technical, executive, sales and customer level in different cultures and businesses
- Strong customer and service orientation combined with strong communicative and conflict-resolving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Svenja Knobloch, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50458726-000. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.