Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Program Manager (m/f)
New product introduction for Value Instruments
- Developing coordinated integration and collaboration of all subdivisions and support organizations for a professional launch of new product introductions (NPI) into the worldwide distribution channels
- Ensuring efficient collaboration between worldwide subsidiaries, different product divisions, service, manufacturing, logistics and marketing as well as cross-divisional coordination
- Implementing a process for planning, monitoring, reporting and evaluating projects to ensure on-time, high-quality launches into our sales channels
- Creating a phase-over strategy for NPI launches and communications channels for all stakeholders
- Developing, implementing, rolling out and providing training for corporate processes
- Developing, cultivating and mentoring program managers
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science, business sciences or equivalent course of studies
- Extensive work experience in program management in an international test and measurement environment
- More than five years of experience in engineering and manufacturing
- Experience in developing NPIs and in launching them in an indirect channel distribution product phase (financial, stocking and delivery, phase-over)
- Leadership experience in relationship-driven matrixed environments
- Experience in effective time management and strategic project responsibilities in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong customer and service orientation combined with strong communicative skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Svenja Knobloch, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50457242-001. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.