Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Product Manager, Wireless Device Test, is responsible for all product marketing activities for Wireless Device Test (WDT) products in the United States and Canada. As product champion, the Product Manager is the glue binding product development, sales, marketing, service and customer support for WDT products in North America. The successful candidate demonstrates deep technical marketing knowledge, skills, and experience in pursuit of maximum product sales and intensely focuses on leveraging Industry Segment Marketing and Region Sales teams with customer-specific messaging, content, and training. The Product Manager can be based anywhere in the United States.
Product Manager - Wireless Device Test
- Represent the Munich-based product line in the US and Canada, effectively linking the product lines with customers and our sales organizations
- Develop and share a deep understanding of customer needs in all of the key application areas for Wireless Device Test
- Gain a working perspective on the sales process and competitors in key Wireless Device Test market segments
- Leverage this deep product, marketing and sales process understanding to produce high-value sales tools, to effectively train the US and Canada sales organizations, and to help inform the product development organizations regarding current and future customer needs, competitive issues, and opportunities
- Analyze market performance to understand and correct gaps in our marketing and selling mix
- Provide sales and marketing operational support for the Wireless Device Test product family, including pricing, forecasting, and market analysis
- Coordinate with the product line, sales, and outbound marketing teams to lead the introduction of new products in the US and Canada
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- 7+ years relevant technical experience
- 5+ years product marketing experience
- Possesses strong technical marketing background
- Expert knowledge of Wireless Device Test products, markets and applications, including 5G candidate air interface and modulation schemes, LTE Advanced, legacy 2G/3G/4G systems, and non-cellular wireless technologies (GNSS, 802.11 WLAN, Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee, et. al.)
- Possesses competitive analysis, writing, communications, and project management skills
- Capable of taking responsibility and demonstrating ownership
- Adept at operating in a complex, technical, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 40% in the US and Canada, and several times a year to Germany
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50504067-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.