Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Join our subsidiary R&S USA, Inc. in Columbia (MD) (USA) at the earliest possible date as
SAP Key User - Sales & Service - Americas
- Responsible for the rollout of the sales logistics and service area of our SAP template to the R&S subsidiaries and potentially take over the role of a subproject manager
- Support go lives and train our staff in close cooperation with the Service and source process owners
- Responsible for transactional data migration und correctness of data (inventory, outstanding orders etc.)
- Analysis and optimization of SAP processes together with the process owners and coordinate change requests from the regional organization
- 1st Level end-user support
- Test implemented changes in our SAP ERP environment (focus CS/MM/SD) and maintain user documentation.
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of logistical and service processes
- 3+ years of experience in SAP project and test management
- Substantial process knowledge in SAP ERP (CS/MM/SD) and MS Office-applications
- Strong project management and system analytics skills
- Experience in training end-users
- Strong customer and communications skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% nationally and internationally.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50502745-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.