Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in Munich (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product Manager (m/f)
for Vector Network Analyzer
- Product management for vector network analyzer
- Active market monitoring and recognition of market and competition trends for test and measurement solutions in vector network analysis
- Implementation of product pricing and Go-to-Market strategy as well as follow-up of the development process
- New product introduction as well as product life-cycle management
- Identification of international key customers for early cooperation during product development phase
- Coordination of operational product management activities with development, sales and marketing organizations
- Creation of sales and marketing materials like brochure, technical articles and product presentations
- Planning and execution of customer and sales training as well as trade fairs
- University degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on RF/microwave technology or comparable field
- Profound work experience in product management, ideally in the field of mobile communications
- Expertise in RF test and measurement
- Action oriented personality with strong team working and solid communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Willingness to travel both nationally and internationally combined with intercultural competence
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Laura Berninger, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50475260-010. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.