Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in Munich (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product Manager (m/f)
RF test and measurement for wireless communications
- Systematically determining the requirements for our high-end signal generators for wireless communications applications
- Implementing the product, price and sales plans as well as supporting the development process with a subsequent market launch
- Actively observing the market and identifying market and customer trends
- Target-group-oriented marketing for our signal generators with a focus on the wireless communications market
- Designing and preparing marketing material
- Coordinating operational product management activities with development, marketing, key account and technology management as well as sales
- Regular business trips to internationally active key customers
- University degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on communications engineering, information technology or RF engineering or comparable field
- Professional experience in an industrial enterprise of the wireless communications sector
- Solid understanding of physical RF and microwave T&M as well as digital wireless communications transmission technology
- Good knowledge of the wireless communications market, especially in the subareas of infrastructure, consumer electronics and component suppliers
- Experience in B2B marketing of industrial goods
- Self-directed, structured approach to work and entrepreneurial skills
- Cross-cultural skills and willingness to travel internationally
- Solid command of written and spoken German and English in negotiation Scenarios
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Bettina Bauer, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50428808-004. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.