Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Sales, Services and Marketing Division in München at the earliest possible date as
Thesis (Master) (m/w) 5G Research & Development for millimeter wave phased arrays
- Matlab simulations for phase and amplitude weighting of phased array elements to form desired beam patterns for measurement demonstrations at 39 GHz.
- Measurement of phased array beam patterns using generated phase and amplitude weightings
- Measurement of phase and amplitude differences in the antenna elements (antenna calibration)
- Use of MATLAB and C++/C# to generate test cases
- Cooperation and support with the relevant R&D teams inside R&S
- Master degree in electrical engineering or physics with a focus on microwave and RF Systems or comparable course of study
- Understanding of RF components (phase shifters, PAs, and antennas) for higher frequencies (28-60 GHz)
- Experience in RADAR phased array design and measurement
- Knowledge of communications system theory and programming skills in MATLAB, C++/C#, or similar languages
- Dedicated, passionate, and team-oriented personality
- Good command of written & spoken English
You can expect very good payment, excellent terms and outstanding opportunities for growth and development. We will also be happy to help you find a room.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50485414-002. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.