Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer for their sales team. The candidate will work with key customers to support our Radio Location and Monitoring products. Ideally, the candidate will be located in the Dallas, Texas area.
Systems Engineer - Body Scanners
- Support the QPS Body Scanner products, Secure Communications, and ISR portfolios.
- Perform field service as required for installation, repair, site surveys, and on-site customer training.
- Work with RSNA System Engineering team to integrate and test systems at our Flower Mound, TX integration facility.
- Develop and present local seminars and customer training sessions
- Pre/Post-sales support, including customer demonstrations
- Work independently, within team environment, and with customers to achieve business objectives.
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- Ideally live in DFW area and report into Flower Mound office
- Knowledge of RF/uW
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Travel will be required including international travel to the Global Headquarters in Munich, Germany. Overall travel requirements are up to 60%.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-DAL-50484688-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.