Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
ROHDE & SCHWARZ Singapore is the competence centre in the heart of Asia for sales, systems & projects, service & repair, calibration, R&D and customer support. We aim to bring Rohde & Schwarz's technical competence one step closer to our customers in the region. Together with the Asian subsidiaries and agents we form the integral part of the company's multi-cultural sales and distribution network to service our customers.
Join our subsidiary R&S Asia Pte. Ltd. in Singapore (Changi Business Park) (Singapore) at the earliest possible date as
Import / Export Control Manager m/f
- Be the company spoke person on import/export topics all local and overseas government agencies e.g. SG Customs, US Embassy etc.
- Be the point of contact to global company HQ on export control related issues and ensure all global requirements are addressed timely.
- Formulate, maintain and interface with relevant stakeholders to ensure that all import/export procedures are adhere to.
- Function as Internal Compliance Program (ICP) Manager for Strategic Goods Control System (SGCS) in ensuring all elements in ICP are implemented throughout the organization
- Conduct regular trainings on export control topics such as SGCS, introduction to export control etc.
- Spearhead continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Support in the functions of customs topics
- Assist in the coordination of training support, external visit and any other administration pertaining to import/export control matters •
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration / Logistics Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related experience in export control functions in electronics industry
- Experience in setting up import/export control in the company
- Good knowledge of import/export custom procedures
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated team player with strong job commitment
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Candidate with import/export control experience in forwarding companies or government agencies will be a plus point
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products. It is a reliable international company with high employee satisfaction. Our team comprises of employees from different nationality with a multicultural background. We provide a flexible and self organized work environment with interesting insights into the leading edge of RF technology. Our comprehensive, continuous training program is individualized and is tailored to current needs.