Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Test and Measurement Division in Chemnitz (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Director of R&D (m/f)
- Technical and personnel management of a development lab with 10 to 15 employees
- Planning R&D projects and managing development partners
- Managing and monitoring R&D projects in terms of development and production costs as well as delivery reliability
- Coordinating development and production service providers
- Monitoring and influencing device producibility
- Product sustaining engineering including responsibility for all-time planning for discontinuation of components
- Establishing and maintaining knowledge of the competitive environment
- Leading, motivating and organizing specific training for your staff to qualify them for their tasks
- Organizational responsibility for the office in Chemnitz
- University degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Proven experience in the development and production of electronic capital goods
- Proficient understanding of quality management and familiarity in working with development processes
- Active team player with strong job commitment
- Strong customer and service orientation, in combination with a self-directed approach to work and organizational skills
- Self-confident manner, strong communicative skills and assertive personality
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English in negotiation scenarios and willingness to travel
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Mario-Georg Horski, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-CHE-50470576-004. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.