Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
The Senior Subcontracts Administrator is the subject matter expert responsible for driving the performance and management of suppliers and subcontractors. This position will be based in our Columbia, MD headquarters facility.
Senior Subcontracts Administrator
- Ensure we receive, negotiate, and manages cost, schedule, terms and conditions, and technical performance for R&S Supplier Subcontracts.
- Resolve subcontractor and supplier related issues.
- Initiate and manage Subcontract RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and related project plans.
- Conduct supplier and subcontractor analysis, and be part of the team that evaluates potential new suppliers.
- Develop and Maintain a Supplier Rating System for R&S Subcontractors
- Work with program management, legal, finance and other departments regarding subcontract order requirements.
- Ensure that Subcontractors meet program / project delivery requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations, or Finance. MBA or Graduate degree in related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience negotiating and executing procurements and subcontracts in the Aerospace & Defense, Communication, and/or Broadcast markets.
- Experience in performing RFI/RFP/RFQ, cost and price analyses, source selection justification and contracting.
- Work with minimal supervision independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and expediting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experienced problem solver leveraging skills and ability to interface with multiple levels of management both internally and externally
- Ability to work multiple tasks and deal with competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Operational and support of the Supplier Diversity Program
- Requires U.S. Citizenship
- Six Sigma or lean experience/certification is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Travel – 20%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50470391-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.