Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Arpège SAS is a French subsidiary of Rohde & Schwarz specialized in the field of Satellite monitoring. We implement customer specific satellite monitoring systems in close collaboration with Munich Headquarters.
Join our subsidiary Arpege SAS in La Ciotat (France) at the earliest possible date as
Chief Operating Officer (m/f)
- Report directly to the CEO and responsible for the operational business with the technical and economic management of Customer Projects, Engineering & Services (revenues & profits, procurement, budgets, schedules and quality)
- Set comprehensive goals for growth and performance
- Management of resources in line with operational requirements (skills, budget) and legal obligations
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors and close cooperation with all internal departments (sales, product management, R&D, HR, IT and finances)
- Ensure the use of appropriate tools and systems to conduct efficient operations to lead to entire customer satisfaction
- Apply the company’s resolutions and rules, legally and ethically compliant
- Engineer degree in Electronics, Radiocommunications, Telecommunication or comparable
- Extensive work experience in international business with management of complex projects and processes, preferably within Rohde & Schwarz
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities to motivate and develop a team with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong competencies in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly flexible and resistant to stress, analytical and synthesis abilities
- Highly customer and goal oriented, fluent English and French, willingness to travel
Belonging to an international group, the company Arpège offers the flexibility and dynamism of a small entity which is deep in innovation within a strong intercultural environment.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Arpège SAS, Vanessa Ramirez, Human Resources, Ref. number: FR-CIO-50450659-001, email: email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call: +33 4 42 84 47 95.