Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Radiocommunications Systems Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Product Manager (m/f)
Air Traffic Control/Air Defense
- Developing the Rohde & Schwarz product portfolio within a growing business field
- Conducting market and competitor analyses as well as strategic evaluations
- Analyzing customer requirements and global market trends in cooperation with the sales teams in Munich and Bucharest
- Designing and implementing innovative product ideas and system solutions
- Defining and documenting product features and capabilities in close cooperation with our development departments in Munich and Bucharest
- Overseeing the market launch and targeted marketing of our system solutions
- Supporting sales with quotations and holding presentations at our customers' premises as well as at trade fairs and special events
- Conducting customer/sales training courses
- University degree in business administration with technical emphasis, electrical engineering or comparable field
- Qualified professional experience in product management for digital radiocommunications
- Knowledge of the market and requirements in civil/military air traffic control (ATC/AD)
- Know-how in developing product requirements
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management for innovation goods and experience in marketing and market launch of new products and systems
- Ideally, proficiency in using voice communications switches and understanding of current VoIP technologies
- Willingness to travel extensively in various parts of the world
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in negotiation scenarios
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Sarah Kociok, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50398749-006. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.