Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
Join our Radiocommunications Systems Division in Munich (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Sales Engineer (m/f)
Air Traffic Control Communications Systems
- Analyzing customer requirements, driving and coordinating the preparation of commercial proposals
- Direct distribution including on-site presentations of solutions and negotiation/conclusion of contracts
- Marketing customized device and system solutions
- Customer care during implementation phase of projects
- Controlling and managing the business within the allocated annual budgets and to generate the monthly reporting
- Analysis, assessment and evaluation of regional markets as well as identification and development of new clients and market segments
- Degree in communications and/or business engineering or similar discipline with a very good understanding of technical matters
- Professional experience in air traffic control and project sales of complex technical or industrial goods
- Competence and experience in negotiating of contracts in the project business
- Ideally, knowledge of procurement procedures for government contracts
- Distinct customer and service orientation combined with excellent communication skills and a confident manner
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent command of written and spoken English in negotiation scenarios, and preferably knowledge of an additional foreign language
Rohde & Schwarz delivers more than state-of-the-art products – we also provide state-of-the-art employee benefits. In addition to industry-standard benefits, we offer extras such as an excellent company pension plan, flexible working hours and a wide range of cultural, sport and recreational activities. Our comprehensive, standard-setting training program is individualized and tailored to current needs. In short – we offer ideal starting conditions.
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG, Sarah Kociok, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50377041-004. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: +49 89 4129 13801.