Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
We are looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer to join its Body Scanner sales team. Advanced microwave imaging solutions are revolutionizing the physical security industry. In addition to traditional aviation security checkpoint screening high performance body scanners are being introduced into a wider range of security screening applications in critical infrastructure, large venue and major events and loss prevention. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and rapidly expanding market and support mission critical customer security operations.
- Support our QPS and future body scanner products.
- Perform site surveys, field installations, repair and customer training.
- Provide second level support to our install and support partners.
- Deliver pre/post –sales support, including customer demonstrations.
- Provide technical support to body scanner development teams in Germany and Israel.
- Conduct and document results of customer specific testing and evaluation (such as US Government) in support of product qualification and ongoing sustainment.
- Conduct and document testing of new software versions.
- Work with R&D in the development of technical data package and change requests.
- Work independently, within a team environment, and with customers to achieve business objectives
- BSEE (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and customer interface skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extensive domestic and some international travel. Overall travel requirements up to 70%
- Must be a United States Citizen with the ability to pass a background screening for access to US Government Sensitive Security Information (SSI)
- Ideally the successful candidate will live close to a major airport due to the high travel demands of the job.
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50763878-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.