Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas. Founded 85 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network in more than 70 countries.
Join our subsidiary Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd. in New Delhi (India) at the earliest possible date as
Engineer – Engineering Project Support and Services (m/f)
- Performing engineering, integration and project management activities related to RF and EMC test instruments and test solutions
- Installation / commissioning / training of EMC, RF ATE systems
- Provide support on repairs, service and calibration for Test and Measurement systems
- Other duties or tasks as assigned on an as-needed basis
- University Degree in Electronics / Communications / RF & Microwave
- At least 2 years of experience in RF / Microwave measurement is desirable. Fresh graduates with strong academic record are welcomed to apply
- Strong technical skills in RF / Microwave domain
- Possess a blend of hardware and software skills related to RF & Microwave domain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including influencing skills
- Ability to travel within India up to 30% - 50 % of work time
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply by e-mail. Rohde & Schwarz India Pvt. Ltd., Ref. number: IN-XXX-50748114-006, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.