Rohde & Schwarz develops, produces and markets innovative products for test and measurement, broadcast and media, cybersecurity, secure communications and monitoring and network testing areas.
The Radar Technology Manager will work on the forefront of technology with leading industry players and our development labs. The Technology Manager can be based anywhere in the United States and will have their finger on the pulse of global activities in this ever changing and exciting field.
Technology Manager - Radar
- Identify and follow-up radar technology trends and upcoming test requirements on a global scale.
- Work closely with (pre-) development departments of leading customers and institutions to transform new technical demands into our roadmaps and future product concepts.
- Selection of and execution of future relevant projects with customers and our development labs.
- Participation in committees and standardization organizations as needed
- Content to market the Rohde & Schwarz solution competency with presentations, white papers, webinars, conference contributions and similar means
- Establishment of an internal network for radar technology topics
- Know-how transfer to the development labs, product management and sales
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, communications or physics
- Experience with radar technology
- Well-founded professional experience as development engineer, product manager or similar in (pre-) development or research
- Professional experience at a test equipment vendor is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for new technical trends and ambition to shape the future
- Distinctive presentation and communication skills. References in terms of publications and conference speeches are preferable
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 50%
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to RSNA.firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number US-BWI-50685056-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.