Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. Plus, we develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television. We do business in more than 70 countries worldwide, and we value individuals who share our main objective: To be the best!
ROHDE & SCHWARZ International GmbH is responsible for the sales of Rohde & Schwarz products worldwide. It coordinates and supports the foreign representative offices, partnerships and other contracts in the Asia/Pacific and Middle East/Africa regions as well as in North and South America and Europe.
Join our Sales, Services and Marketing Division in München (Germany) at the earliest possible date as
Head of Global Key Account Management Region West
- As the Head of Global Key Account Management Region West you will be responsible for leading a team of Global Account Managers that focuses on global customers which headquarters are based in EU/NA/LA.
- You will motivate your team to professionally develop and maintain the relationship and engagement of Rohde & Schwarz with the customer globally, including all technical and commercial aspects.
- Your team develops and implements under your responsibility the customer sales strategies (account plans) and builds up a strong cooperation network in order to use the available resources in the most efficient way.
- You will manage a virtual team in a matrix organization and work in close cooperation with the market segment organizations relevant for your customers, product divisions and our global sales organization.
- University Degree in RF Electronics or similar
- Technical knowledge in electronics and understanding of market mechanisms
- Qualified professional experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in a global account manager role
- In-depth knowledge of the Test & Measurement market, especially in the Region EU/LA/NA
- Good understanding of a market segment e.g. wireless communications and its ecosystem
- Ability to lead & develop teams
- Self-confident team player with strong customer and service orientation as well as excellent communication skills
- Intercultural experience and skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel globally
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please apply online at Rohde & Schwarz International GmbH, Sandra Hauer, Human Resources, Ref. number: DE-MUC-50549315-003. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiting team: 089 4129 13801.