Rohde & Schwarz is home to in-depth engineering know-how and highly innovative and committed employees. We're recognized as a world market leader in wireless communications. We develop future-oriented products for many growth markets such as mobile phone technology, radiocommunications and digital television.
Join our subsidiary R&S USA, Inc. in Columbia (MD) (USA) at the earliest possible date as a
SAP Key User - Finance - Americas
- Responsible for the rollout of the financial and controlling area of our SAP template to the R&S subsidiaries and potentially take over the role of a subproject manager
- Support go lives and train our staff in close cooperation with the deliver and service process owners
- Data migration and correctness of data
- Analysis and optimization of SAP processes together with the process owners and coordinate change requests from the regional organization
- 1st level end-user support
- Test implemented changes in our SAP ERP environment (focus FI) and maintain user documentation
- Degree in business Administration or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Solid grasp of logistical and service processes
- 3+ years of experience in SAP project and test
- Substantial process knowledge in SAP ERP (FI/CO) and MS Office-applications
- Strong project management and system analytics skills
- Experience in end-user training
- Strong customer service skills and communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% nationally and internationally
Apply via E-Mail
If this sounds like the job you‘ve been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at email@example.com and reference job number US-BWI-50502743-001. Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.